When financial institutions are exploring what to do with their branches, they are likely seeing
1. That the role of branches are evolving, not dissolving.
2. That automation and technology can facilitate year over year growth by up to 10 fold.
When Financial Institutions seek out Antuar for insights, discovery and possibilities, they are likely seeing four things:
1. Antuar is branches. Everything we do is about designing, creating, refining, and innovating software that supports profitable branch innovation.
2. AFCU flagship branch: America First Credit Union's Innovation Center in Salt Lake City. A 120 branch roll out that saw profits rise, costs reduce and satisfied customers buying more.
3. Our Branch solution is hardware agnostic. With more than 8 hardware providers in the market today, it's good to know Antuar's solution works across them all.
4. Everything we do is core agnostic. Whether you have bought your Core System off the shelf and refined it as you went along, or built it from the ground up, we plug and play nicely with them all.
Remote or Local support when special occurrences come up include real time customer context.
Refocus staff on higher priority tasks including customer relationships and selling.
Customers get to do a whole lot more with ease and real time support if required.
Targeted sales and marketing content by customer, in real time.
The America First Credit Union story...
TExt goes here to illustrate the value, benefits and insights that made this a branch you can bank on.
Stuff here is said as interview or story or ... what?
BOOK A 45-MIN INNOVATION CALL
If profitable branches are on your radar for this year, we may be worth a 45-minute call to discuss, explore and examine the best possible starting point for you. Schedule a call here or email email@example.com
A clever use of presentation logic, work flow and good design support staff with process automation, functions that reduce errors and decrease processing time while automating tedious tasks.
Designed to integrate into any core product or back office system, allowing the client the opportunity to choose the best of breed solution for each constituent of the overall bank solution.